Monday, January 6, 2014

HAPPY NEW YEAR

I know I'm a bit late in the game with this one but I am wishing you all a very Happy New Year. I'm getting myself back into the swing of things and am trying to catch up on a lot of reviews and reading. Hopefully this new year will be a great new start for me.

I've been falling behind lately with so much going on in my life. I'm just going to keep at my own pace and hopefully I will get back to where I was before. I've slowed things down a bit for myself because of some stress and some other projects on the go, but I definitely don't want to completely disappear. My new years resolution is just to keep working at it as best as I can but not to let blogging take over my life.

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Andrea! You've got to do what's best for you. We'll be here to read your reviews whenever you get the chance to do them

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally understandable, and definitely necessary! You need to remember to take time for yourself. Happy New Year, Andrea. Looking forward to your next review, when you're ready.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...