Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays!


I just want to wish everyone a very Happy Holiday, however you will be celebrating this year! I hope many of you will be getting lots of reading done while relaxing and spending time with families. I will be spending a lot of my time working and running back and forth between my family and my boyfriends family. It will definitely be a hectic weekend! Hopefully we will get some nice snow soon for all those taking some vacation time.

I want to thank you all for making this a great time for me, helping me out starting this blog. You have all been a great support these past few months. I wish you all happy holidays and a very happy new year! And also I hope Santa brings you all the lovely books you are hoping for (I definitely hope he brings mine.. already started with my pretties for my birthday :) )

Best wishes!!
Andrea

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...