Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Start of 2012 TBR Challenge






So since it is the beginning of January it is time to start off on the challenge I am taking part of. You can read more about this challenge on my initial post here. I have a lot of classics on my shelf that I plan to read, along with some newer books that I got last year that if I don't read them for this it will be a lot longer until I actually get around to reading them (they are quite large books). So I think this month I am going to start with a couple of classics (my Charles Dickens books I have) and from there move on to some other books. Just a few on my list are:

11/22/63 by Stephen King
Watermelons by Marian Keyes
1Q84 by Haruki Murakami
Delirium by Lauren Oliver
Villette by Charlotte Bronte
The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time by Mark Haddon
A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
The Pelican Brief by John Grisham
The Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood

These are what I think I will try for now, though over the year they will most likely change. Good luck to everyone participating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...