Sunday, January 22, 2012

In My Mailbox (7)

IMM is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. So it seems I haven't done an IMM in awhile. I've been so out of it the last few weeks, with getting my wisdom teeth out and then busy helping to put hardwood on the main floor of our house that I haven't really had time to write up what I've received. So this post wraps up what books I have received over the last two weeks.
Grave Refrain by Sarah M. Glover

Netgalley Reads:
                              Starters by Lissa Price              The Bellweather Revivials by Benjamin Wood

The Book of Blood and Shadow by Robin Wassermann  Lies Beneath by Anne Greenwood Brown
The Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry

The Imposter Bride by Nancy Richler






5 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you just recently got your wisdom teeth out that is like some of the worst pain I ever went through :p Lies Beneath has such a cool cover!

    Here is my IMM
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2012/01/in-my-mailbox-8.html

    And if you're interested, here is my 100 Follower Giveaway
    http://tessmw.blogspot.com/2012/01/100-follower-giveaway.html

    I'm a new follower! Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch. I hope getting your wisdom teeth removed didn't hurt too much!
    Starters and Lies Beneath both look like great books! :) Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice mailbox this week. You have a lot of books that I haven't heard of. I hope that you have time to relax soon from your crazy schedule and just enjoy your new books.
    Kristin
    (Book Sniffers Anonymous)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great set! I really want to read Lies Beneath. I'll have to get it from Netgalley soon.
    My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lies Beneath looks good. Great books this week!
    SarahS @ WondrousReadings

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...