Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Waiting on Wednesday (4)



Waiting On Wednesday is hosted by the lovely Jill at Breaking the Spine. This lets bloggers talk about what they are most excited for, and give the chance to show off some books that have not been heard about yet.

My WoW pick this week is:


Release date: January 24th, 2012
Harper Collins

Fate has not been kind to Gemma Hardy. Orphaned by the age of ten, neglected by a bitter and cruel aunt, sent to a boarding school where she is both servant and student, young Gemma seems destined for a life of hardship and loneliness. Yet her bright spirit burns strong. Fiercely intelligent, singularly determined, Gemma overcomes each challenge and setback, growing stronger and more certain of her path. Now an independent young woman with dreams of the future, she accepts a position as an au pair on the remote and beautiful Orkney Islands.

But Gemma's biggest trial is about to begin . . . a journey of passion and betrayal, secrets and lies, redemption and discovery that will lead her to a life she's never dreamed.


I love Harper Collins' books and this one sounds really interesting. I also love the fact that it is described as a new telling of Jane Eyre!\

What are you waiting for today??

9 comments:

  1. I love the sound of this. Thanks for bringing it to my attention.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one sounds really good! I'm going to watch for it.
    My WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds fabulous! Adding it to my goodreads.com to-read list right now!! :) Thanks for linking up on RazOrbill! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow this sounds really interesting!! I haven't heard of it before either. Awesome pick!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds really good! Thanks for sharing. Adding it to my TBR list ASAP! New follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the cover! The book sounds very good and interesting!! Awesome choice! Thank you for sharing! I will have to check this book out sometime.

    Sam
    Books For All Seasons

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh, don't think I've heard of this one! Sounds good!

    Michele | WoW

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a cool cover!!!

    stop by my WOW post!? I have a few picks!

    http://lindsaycummingsblog.blogspot.com/2011/11/waiting-on-wednesday_23.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for stopping by. Great pick, I can't believe I haven't heard of this one yet . This sounds just like my kind of book.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...