Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Waiting on Wednesday (13)

Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine that lets us show off books we are most excited for. This week my pick is:

Release Date: May 22, 2012
Publisher: Feiwel and Friends

Summary: 
Emma and her friend Chloe are spending vacation in Florida. When Emma (literally) runs into a hot guy named Galen on the beach, little does she know he’s a prince of the Syrena. Galen and Emma both feel something strange – is it attraction? – and Galen suspects that Emma might well be the girl he’s heard of – a human who can communicate with fish.

What follows is a deadly scene with a shark in which Galen witnesses Emma’s gifts. He must know more about her, and follows her back to New Jersey, and high school, to find out for sure if she’s the key to saving his kingdom. Soon, Emma can’t deny her feelings for him, but can’t explain them, either – and both she and Galen must learn more about where she comes from and what her powers are before they can trust one another and their feelings.

Doesn't this just sound amazing! I love the cover of this one too! So excited :)

What are you waiting on today??

9 comments:

  1. Yess this is a book ive been pining for as well! Sounds like it will be A-MAZING! Great choice!

    Our WOW: http://majibookshelf.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-12-flirting-in.html#comment-form

    Farah @Majibookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pick! I can't wait to read this one. It has such a gorgeous cover and the story sounds so good! Thanks for stopping by Andrea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds absolutely AMAZING! I can't believe I haven't heard of it before now! lol. Thanks for sharing and I am definitely adding this to my "to-read" pile ASAP! :)

    Here's my link: http://hardcoverobsession.blogspot.com/2012/02/waiting-on-wednesday-23.html

    PS: I think I sent you an email if you're a follower of my blog, just letting you know due to an URL change, you may not be getting updated posts from the last week, lol. It tells you how to fix it in the email :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I came across this one on Netgalley, it sounds really good! I didn't request it because my TBR stack is way too big at the moment... But I might when it's finally released (:

    Thank you for stopping by at my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've yet to have read any sort of mermaid/siren book. Never really felt the urge, to be honest. But I definitely see the appeal in this one. I'll be curious to read some reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh yes this book looks like it is going to be fantastic! I can't wait and I hope that you enjoy it. Thanks for visiting my blog today - I am also really excited for Above. I'm tryin to work my schedule so that I can make it to the launch party - this is one author I want to meet! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome pick this week!! I cannot WAIT to read this one.. have heard so many great things about it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hadn't heard of this one, but it sounds really cool! Thanks for sharing - I've added it to the TBR list!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't know if I could read this one because of the tiny little mention of "sharks". I might freak out, haha! But it does sound interesting!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...