Sunday, February 26, 2012

In My Mailbox (10)


In My Mailbox is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren that lets us showcase things we have received this week.

Received from Razorbill:
Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
Virals by Kathy Reichs

Signed copy of Half World by Hiromi Goto

Received from Netgalley:
The Headmaster's Wager by Vincent Lam

                   
The Crane's Dance by Meg Howry    Silver by Andrew Motion

Bought:
Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen
Made in the USA by Billie Letts
Eyes Like Stars by Lisa Mantchev
Unearthly by Cynthia Hand

6 comments:

  1. The Crane's Dance and Silver look amazing!

    Great haul!

    Here's my IMM

    Sana @ artsy musings of a bibliophile

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great books haul this week! I have heard so many good things about Beautiful Creatures and that series, so hopefully I will get to it-- someday!! :)

    Enjoy everything you got this week! You can check out my IMM at the link below :)

    Lea @ LC's Adventures in Libraryland

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh Vincent Lam I've heard so many great things about him. Can't wait to hear your thoughts

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been wanting to read Eyes Like Stars. Great books this week, thanks for checking out my IMM! (=

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved Unearthly, it was so good! I've heard good things about Half-World. I've read her book, Chorus of Mushrooms years ago and I've heard really interesting things about Half World, can't wait to hear what you think!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thirteen Reasons Why, wasn't everything I expected to be! I wanted to be angry, I wanted to cry, I wanted to feel every emotion possible, but the book just wasn't as touching as I thought people said it was. I still think it's a great book, but it just wasn't as emotion as I expected it to be.
    I hope you enjoy all of your books this week, and I can't wait to see what you think of them(:

    Lisa
    www.turningpages94.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...