Sunday, February 12, 2012

In My Mailbox (9)

In My Mailbox is hosted by Kristi at The Story Siren. It allows us to show off the things we have received over the past week.

Bought: 
The Wolf Gift by Anne Rice
(Just in time for her talk at the Toronto Library on Monday, yay!)

Netgalley:
Dark Magic by James Swain                  Talisman of El by Alecia Stone

Library:
The Taker by Alma Katsu
The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff
Need by Carrie Jones
Spellbound by Cara Lynn Shultz
The Ask and the Answer by Patrick Ness
The Iron King by Julie Kagawa

For Review:
Triggers by Robert J Sawyer
(Thanks Penguin Canada!)




5 comments:

  1. Ah! I absolutely LOVED The Taker (one of my two most praising reviews on the blog). It is extremely dark but incredibly written. I hope you love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting books. Some of these books I've never heard of.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. i haven't read an anne rice book in a long time. i hope you like it. and i just got the iron king, too. love the covers and i hear good things about the series. happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't heard of any of these books! But they look great (: I haven't read any of Anne Rice's books in a while, is this one of her new books! Hope you enjoy reading!
    (New Follower)
    http://simplykayla0203.blogspot.com/2012/02/in-my-mailbox-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. These seem to be some great books! I heard a lot of good things about Spellbound. And I'm pretty interested in your review on Triggers, even though I have to admit that I don't find the cover very good.

    On a different note, I tagged you, Andrea. You can read the whole thing and all about it on my blog: http://itishowyouarenot.blogspot.com/2012/02/ive-been-tagged.html

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...