Sunday, March 25, 2012

In My Mailbox (11)


In My Mailbox is a meme hosted by Kristi over at The Story Siren that lets us showcase some great books we've picked up. I haven't done an IMM in awhile, so I thought I should catch up on that, so I can put my books on their shelf, haha.

From Netgalley:

       
The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa (squeee!)    Forgotten by Catherine McKenzie

     
Yesterday by C. K. Kelly Martin             Unspoken by Sarah Rees Brennan

One Good Hustle by Billie Livingston

Won from Goodreads:
Masque of the Red Death by Bethany Griffin (So excited for this one!)

Received for review: 
So Close to You by Rachel Carter
The Jane Austen Marriage Manual by Kim Izzo
(Thanks to Harper Collins Canada)

Under My Skin by Charles de Lint (Thanks to Razorbill)
The Iron Wyrm Affair by Lilith Saintcrow (Thanks to HBG Canada)

Books I Purchased:
Something Borrowed by Emily Giffin
The Handmaid's Tale by Margaret Atwood
The Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill
Divergent by Veronica Roth
The Dovekeepers by Alice Hoffman

8 comments:

  1. Yay for Divergent!!! I seriously loved that book.
    Happy Reading :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great set! I really want to read Unspoken. Hope you love it.My IMM

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a great mailbox! Love netgalley:) And Divergent was my favourite book 2011!

    Find out what's in my mailbox this week, click here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You finally got Divergent! Yay!!
    Also congrats on Masque of the Red Death. I loved it and I think you will too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, you got an awesome haul! I loved Divergent, and I want to read so many of the other books you got, especially The Immortal Rules, Yesterday, Masque of the Red Death, and The Handmaid's Tale. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome haul! So so jealous you got The Immortal Rules. I'm dying to read that one. So Close To You sounds like a really good book! Hope you enjoy all the books you got this week! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is one of the best IMMs I have ever seen! You got a healthy dose of both fiction and YA! I can't wait to hear what you think of Masque of the Red Death -- I am so excited for that one to come out. This is just the perfect loot =).
    Also can't wait to hear what you think of The Iron Wyrm Affair! Tons of great books from Orbit -- they are such a fab imprint!

    Chels
    Chels and a Book

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...